Hi, my name is Shomik Mukhopadhyay, and I am the president of the New Jersey Institute of Technology Graduate Student Association (NJIT GSA). Welcome, new students. And welcome back, old students. I, representing the GSA, wish you a fruitful and enjoyable semester!
GSA is a student-led and organized group that represents the interests of Graduate students at NJIT. In the academic year 2020-21, GSA donated $50,000 to the Highlander Emergency Fund to help students suffered from COVID-19. We also established a brand new GSA Anual Student Award that all Graduate students could apply. In addition, we collected students' feedback regarding remote learning, represented the Graduate students' voice in various NJIT Committees, and amended the GSA Travel Award to fulfill the need for online conferences. The Graduate Clubs and Organizations hosted exciting online events and planned for in-person events soon. Together, we will keep working and serving the Graduate student body and build a stronger community.
We invite you to chat with us, join us, and share our messages.
- GSA Executive Board Special Elections
- GSA Fall2021 Welcoming Survey - $20 Amazon Giftcard Raffle per 50 responses.
- Need help?
- GSA First General Assembly Meeting - Student Representatives Assembled (Wed, September 1st, 4pm, Campus Center 240)
- GSA Second General Assembly Meeting/Special Election (Wed, September 15th, 4pm, Campus Center 240)
- Coffee at GSA office (Wed, September 22nd, 12-1pm, Campus Center 1st floor)
- may cancel due to in-person events limitation, please come back later
- GSA Third General Assembly Meeting (Wed, September 29th, 4pm, Campus Center 240)