The election of the VP for Academic Affairs will take place in the First General Assembly Meeting of the Fall 2021 semester (Wednesday, September 1st, 2021). This position will be appointed from within the Department Representatives (more detail on the election procedures).
The special election of the VP of Finance, VP of Programming will take place in the Second General Assembly Meeting of the Fall 2021 semester (Wednesday, September 15th, 2021). A Special Election is held in Fall Semester if E-board position(s) is not filled in the Spring Semester Election.
Any currently enrolled Graduate student, full-time or part-time, having completed at least 1 semester and is maintaining good academic standing (minimum 3.00 GPA) at New Jersey Institute of Technology is eligible to be elected to a position in the General Assembly.
NOTE: Online applications are due by 11:45 pm on Sunday, September 12th, 2021.
- Applications Open September 1st, 2021
- Online Applications Close September 12th, 2021 at 11:45pm
- Announcement of Eligible applicants September 13th, 2021 at 10:00pm
- Elections General Assembly Meeting and Confirmation of Officers September 15th, 2021 at 4:00pm in Campus Center 240
- The applicants must not be currently on University Probations.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the full 2021-2022 academic year.
- All eligible applicants must be available for the second General Assembly meeting on September 15th, 2021, at 4:00 pm in Campus Center 240.
After the candidates' speeches and Q&A, the present department representatives will cast their votes by emailing the GSA Academic Advisor.